So it is summer and I am sure that my son is no different than many other kids in the fact that everyday he gets a few more scratches, bumps, bruises, cuts, etc. Well we have a routine when he hurts himself, I kiss it better, and then he usually tries to kiss it better and we blow on it and generally apply Neosporin liberally! Well one morning I was getting my oatmeal out of the microwave and I accidentally dropped the bowl and some of the hot oatmeal splashed onto Jack's feet and it burned him a bit. I felt really bad and he was ok, but as you can see from the picture below we put this "boot" on him to keep it cool. He kept this on his foot for a long time, like over an hour! He even wore it visiting teaching with me. So funny!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Owwieeeeeeeeeee
So it is summer and I am sure that my son is no different than many other kids in the fact that everyday he gets a few more scratches, bumps, bruises, cuts, etc. Well we have a routine when he hurts himself, I kiss it better, and then he usually tries to kiss it better and we blow on it and generally apply Neosporin liberally! Well one morning I was getting my oatmeal out of the microwave and I accidentally dropped the bowl and some of the hot oatmeal splashed onto Jack's feet and it burned him a bit. I felt really bad and he was ok, but as you can see from the picture below we put this "boot" on him to keep it cool. He kept this on his foot for a long time, like over an hour! He even wore it visiting teaching with me. So funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love hearing stories like these!!! So funny.
I love this story! I can just picture Jack Jack not wanting to part with his boot. Very cute!
Ahh, yes, all the owies in a child's lifetime. It's a good thing you don't know when they're going to happen. I don't know if we'd ever venture out. We'd miss all the fun! Sorry about the 'oameal incident'. Poor guy!
Post a Comment