
Jack loves his cars, and he has a lot of them. He also loves us to take pictures of his cars and this was his favorite car of the moment when Rob asked him to choose one.

A couple of weeks ago I was doing something in the house and I came into the kitchen to find Jack stacking some of his cars on these little shelves in our kitchen. He had been working on it for quite a while and when I asked him what he was doing he said that he was putting his cars in the garage. So cute!
3 comments:
Another curious question...is he wearing a cape? :) Superhero cape? lol
I cannot get enough of him! Actually, I was also wondering, what's the cape? Good question, Jen!
The cape is one of his scarves fro music class. He just likes me to tie it around his shoulders sometimes.
Post a Comment