
On St. Patricks Day we went to the Discovery Children's Museum at Gateway. It is a fun place and Jack loves it and I especially loved it on St. Patricks Day because it was free!

Here are some updated house pictures. The top picture is from the back and the next from the front. We still obviously need to pain the outside but that is coming. They are finishing up painting on the inside this week and then there will be a lot of inside finishing up work going on. Rob told me yesterday that he thinks we won't move in until the first of May. I really hope it isn't that long but oh well, we will just have to wait and see.


Last Sunday we went and walked on the trail by Legacy Highway. It was very nice and a lot of fun, we just wished that we had our bikes! This warm weather is so great and we have loved playing outside in it.

Here is a great picture of Jack and his cousin Henry. They are best of friends and best of fighters!
7 comments:
Love that picture of Jack! Love it! I sure hope you are in your new home by May!
May?!?! That stinks! I will send you all my hurry quick vibes. But I do need to save some for me. :) So most of them being sent the way of the house!!!!
I love the update! The house looks GREAT!!!
How fun!! I am so excited for your new house!! I can't wait to see it!! How fun!! I hope you can move in sooner too!!
I loved all of those posts about museums--you're such a great mom to take Jack to all those fun places!
And you house looks really great. Every time I drive by I'm impressed. I know it's taking a while, but it will be worth it!
PS-Whose child is Henry? I've really liked that name for a boy but Jeff didn't think it was used anymore. Now I can tell him he's wrong! :)
You are such a great mom. I love the picture of you and Jack at the museum. His hair is awesome. Let us know when you're moving, we'd love to help!!
Terribly exciting, the move. I'll bet you can hardly stand the wait!!
Post a Comment