Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Clegg Family Pics

This past week has been full of Clegg Family fun. My brother Garrett & his family were in town and we all just spent a lot of time together before my parents leave for the next 3 years. I have posted the family pictures that we took. I didn't have a picture of my youngest brother Zach and his wife, their pictures were on a different camera, but I don't think they read this blog regularly so I will just hope they don't notice!:) Above is the whole gang!
My parents! They are ready and excited to go. I think all of us just do our best to not think about the fact that they really are leaving.
Rob, Jack, & I.
My sister Nikki and her husband Matt and their kids, Ellie, Annie Kate, & Henry.
My brother Garrett and his wife Rachael. Their kids Brady, Grace, & Sophie.
My sister Ally her husband John, and their kids Will & Sam.
Just a cute picture of some of the cousins.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Look at all those little kids! Your family is growing bigger and I haven't met even half of them! You all look great, tell your parents to have fun and we'll be thinking of them!

Jeni said...

Love the pictures!!!

lrockwellfamily said...

Hillary, I about died when I saw your family picture. Everyone is darling and so grown up. I know people probably say it all the time, but when I first met you Zach was about 3yrs old. I am in shock how grown up he is! your famiy is so awesome. I am excited for you parents so tell them Hi from us. My friend out here in Tooele goes to your dad and is sad he is leaving for 3yrs. funny huh? Maybe we can get together this summer!