Monday, November 9, 2009

Biker Boys

For Jack's birthday Rob and I got him a "big boy bike" and he loves it. With the weather being so great right now in Utah we decided to take Jack out to the Legacy Highway Trail, it is about a 5 minute drive from our house, and it was great. The nicest thing about that is that it is very smooth and flat two things that any little biker needs. It was a beautiful day and Rob and Jack rode for a long time. In my current state, I am not much of a biker, but the two of them were gone from me for about 40 minutes, which is pretty good for a 3 year old. I enjoyed the little walk and just being out in the sunshine.
Aren't they cute!:)

2 comments:

Erika said...

Very cute! I especially love the Spiderman theme and that Jack's got on his jersey, which I'm sure helped him go fast. The best part is that the bike ride gave us a chance to chat. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Cormorant said...

Super cute! Jack is such a fun, outgoing boy.