Jack and I have the same taste in sweater vests! :)
I noticed the cute coordinating outfits in church yesterday and didn't get a chance to tell you: they looked extra cute!
Oh, cute boys. Love the band-aid on Jack's knee! :)
SO CUTE! What handsome boys - and the outfits are amazing - how I wish I could buy everything in that entire store!
that was the best part of my day seeing those pictures!!!
Loved the pictures! The cutest outfits! Also, love Jack's bandaids and his expressions... "uh, am I in trouble" and then "I didn't do anything" and then "this totally stinks" - so funny!
Too adorable. Love the looks on Jack, such cuties!
Classic!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Jack and I have the same taste in sweater vests! :)
I noticed the cute coordinating outfits in church yesterday and didn't get a chance to tell you: they looked extra cute!
Oh, cute boys. Love the band-aid on Jack's knee! :)
SO CUTE! What handsome boys - and the outfits are amazing - how I wish I could buy everything in that entire store!
that was the best part of my day seeing those pictures!!!
Loved the pictures! The cutest outfits! Also, love Jack's bandaids and his expressions... "uh, am I in trouble" and then "I didn't do anything" and then "this totally stinks" - so funny!
Too adorable. Love the looks on Jack, such cuties!
Classic!
Post a Comment