Jack looking at the map! Where should we start?
One of our favorite rides was in California Adventure it is called Midway Mania. It is a Toy Story 3D themed ride where you shoot at targets and get points. It was a lot of fun.
Buzz Light Year ride was by far and away Jack's favorite ride. Emily beat out all of us as Jack's favorite ride buddy, for every ride!
Standing in front of California Adventure with my beautiful SIL's! They were so great to spend some time with us there. We spent 3 days going to the parks and it was nice to not feel like we had to cram it all into one day. We came and went as we pleased and had a lot of fun. When Jeni & Em were not with us Rob and I even took turns going on some of the really fun rides! The Tower of Terror is so scary but so fun!
We watched a couple of parades and the Pixar parade was a lot of fun. Here is a shot of baby Jack Jack from the Incredibles!
Rob and Cam spending some time together. I am so happy we brought this baby carrier because I didn't expect Jack to want to spend so much time in the stroller.
In California Adventure they have a fun little kid ride area which is themed with the Bugs Life movie. Em and Jack riding in the raisin box.
Do you think he is having fun in the bumper cars?
Riding the carousel together, Cam wasn't to thrilled about it. One of the nice things about Disneyland is that we can take Cam on a lot of the rides. It was fun.
Finally at the end of our 3 days Jack was calm enough to stand next to Buzz Lightyear. Yipee!!
We even got a shot with Mater and Lighting McQueen.
We had a really fun time together as a family and it is fun to experience these things through your kids eyes.
4 comments:
So fun!
Looks soooo fun! Next time I want to go too!
I CANNIOT belive he stood next to Buzz Lightyear - I am totally shocked - wow!
It looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Jack in the bumper cars.
Post a Comment