"Thanks for your email and your interest on my House.It was a great pleasure to hear from you and the House is very much available to be rented,we are currently in Spain with my family where we work as a volunteer with the Missionary,I have three children two boys and a girl we are honest and caring people,here is the site http://spainbilbaomission.blogspot.com/ for more details about why I am here in Spain. I spent less time in the States so I could not get a hold on any Realtor to handle this rent issue, although it was when I knew how long we are going to stay in Africa that I decided to rent out the house. However, the initial plan was to sell out the house. which I tried, but sometimes the agents inflates the price and it takes longer to sell i am telling you this in case you find the house on another website, that is the old advert So I need a tenant to take care of it but since I am out of the state now,I have received some proposals regarding the rent, but I still have to make sure it is rented out to someone who can take good care of it. It includes facilities such as water and heat laundry facilities, air condition, internet and telephone access and a car park and other necessary facilities, also comes with trash collection, pets are allowed as well as long as they are not destructive. So if you know you are capable of the task,get back to me so that I can provide you with some questions that I would want you to answer."
Well this woman who found the add and was looking to rent the house just happens to be a member of the LDS church and knew what missionary service meant in the LDS church, and she actually contacted the local Bishop in NH because she thought it sounded strange and he of course had no idea who my parents were. She tracked us down in Bountiful, which sounds weird I know, but I think it was very nice of her to put the effort into letting us know. Can you see why I want to go private?? Please comment here or email me and I will probably make the change somewhere around August 1st. Even if we don't talk in person much but you still like to look at my blog don't be scared to send me your email, I like it if you want to keep up on our family!:)
21 comments:
I'd love an invite.
Invite me, PLEASE! :-) Sorry to hear about your parents being used like that - it is always unsettling to hear things like that are going on! So sad!
Oh my!!! CREEPY!!! I like keeping up! Thanks!
Freaky! Invite me.
Okay that's scary, now ur making me think about going private... I want an invite!!
Invite me! I was a little nervous to look for fear there may be a picture of Rob's big 'ol lip!
We'd love to be included--some people are really strange these days, with a bit too much time on their hands. :)
That is bizarre. Their English was atrocious, so hopefully that tips people off right away that it may be a scam. I'd like to be able to 'come visit' still. :) I think you have my email. I'll send it to you in case you don't.
Are you sure the woman who contacted you was legit?? You never know these days right? Anyway, don't exclude me, I can't get enough of your cute boys!
YIKES!!! That is just creepy!
(Invite me please!)
I'm glad everything worked out ok with your parents. I would love to keep reading your blog.
CRAZY, CREEEPY, and SCARY!! Please invite us!:)
Send me an invite
creepy creepy creepy..just might be making mine private now!
I would love an invite too! My email is my first and last name @gmail.com
Thanks!
Oh, I forgot to write... we have a private blog too, if you want an invite to ours let me know! :)
Hillary - I totally support the going private thing. If you could add me to the list, I'd love it. KTK
I would love an invite! It's nice to be able to keep up with some of our family! If you need my email just ask me. I'll send it to you!
thanks for the comment on my blog - yes, please tell me more - mollyo11@gmail.com and send me a invite for your new private blog!
Oh my GOODNESS Hillary!!! That is so scary. How in the world do people do this and WHY?? I'd love to keep up with you and your adorable family, esp since we don't live in Bountiful anymore *sniff* Send your Mom my love the next time you talk to her!!
Love,
Kelly Horton
kelhorton@gmail.com
Post a Comment