
That is right, this kiddo. He feel off the slide in our back yard and sure enough broke his wrist. He was in a lot of pain, and not a happy guy we felt bad for him. This morning we had it xrayed as sure enough a cast is what was ordered. Luckily it didn't have to go up over the elbow.

Here he is getting it wrapped up.

And the finished product, a bright neon green cast. The downside is that he HATES it. The first thing he did when we walked in the door is grab the scissors and try to cut it off. I think it is going to be a long 4 weeks, wish me luck.
5 comments:
Poor Jack, I am sure he will be fine. What is this about Bank account?
Goo-ood luck! I'd hate having that thing on, too. Poor guy.
Oh so sad!! I'm sure it won't get in the way of his golf swing, hook shot and goal kick though!
Oh.....I feel your pain, and Grayden feels Jack's pain. After Grayden broke his elbow and wrist we saw a new side to him....it wasn't his best side, let's just say that!
Hope that things improve quickly and he adjusts the cast! Good luck!
Is that Lisa?...I can't remember if that is her name for sure but she was our athletic trainer at BYU! I'm so sorry about little Jack, and Rob, Hilly I guess your next!:)j/k
Post a Comment