Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby Animal Days

Today we spent the morning at This is The Place Heritage Park having fun with the new baby animals. We were able to hold baby chicks, and bunnies, and we saw lambs, a calf that was only 24 hours old, and a piglet. Jack really loved it and Cam wasn't so sure which I was surprised about because Cameron is usually so excited about animals.


Jack didn't want to hold the bunnies but they sure were cute.
Jack and his cousin Sam waiting their turn for a horse ride.
Jack finally got his turn riding on the horse.
Sam, Jack, Cam, & Will just hanging out. We have loved having our Poulton cousins in town for the last 2 weeks. We will be sad to see them leave.
My John Brigham with Brigham Young.
Jack petting a goat, I am not sure why this picture got in at the end of the post. Oh well.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for posting them! :)

Anonymous said...

That is such a neat place to visit. I want to go see some baby animals, too!