I love this little boy. He is testing my patience a lot lately so I thought it would be good therapy for me to take a minute and write down some of the really great things about my little Cam.
He is talking so much now it is great. I love that he says "thank you" unprompted and in the right situation. He is also saying "love you" which is so cute. He smiles a lot and gives me this big toothy grin often. He love, love, loves animals and is getting very good at making all of their sounds. He has a big animal book that he carries with him to many places and it is starting to fall apart and he has only had it for a few months. He loves me to read books for him and anytime I sit on the ground he backs up and sits right down on my lap. He loves his brother Jack more than anything and it is very cute when he just follows him around. He loves his Daddy so much and loves to wave goodbye to him when he goes off to work and screams his name when he comes home. When he falls or is frustrated with me during the day he will often call out for his Daddy. He is a great little soccer player and even better at throwing a ball. He loves Elmo and watching Sesame Street. He really makes me laugh when he runs around the house trying to play Star Wars with Jack. He makes a great gun sound and has since before he could speak. He makes big messes and is trying very hard to be a big boy. No more sippy cup and doesn't want to sit in the high chair but these things are all part of growing up. I am so grateful to have this little boy in my life. I fell much better about him already!:)
3 comments:
Where did your baby go? He is so blond and so cute. Looks like a great reunion.
I love Cam's animal sounds. I think he is so cute and you really are so sweet and patient with him!
I loved what you wrote about Cam. Can you write one of these about me when I am bugging you? haha...jk
Post a Comment