


This is a picture of the apple tree in our backyard. This is mostly for my parents to see how well it is growing. I just love this time of year, I love eating things from our small, but plentiful garden it makes me feel all healthy and organic!:) The apples are almost fully ripe, but they are still good now and Cam and I were enjoying one together in the backyard yesterday. Cam is becoming a great poser whenever a camera is near!:) He also thinks he is pretty funny. Love that kid.
3 comments:
Way to go Cam, eat that good apple. It sure looks great. Good looking tree
Looks fun! Excited to see you guys soon! I'd suggest making an apple pie but the closet thing I would get to baking a pie is driving to the bakery! :)
What a cute little boy! And what joy to pick fruit and vegetables from your own garden! I planted herbs this year...trying to work my way up to something more substantial! :-)
Post a Comment