There are so many things that I love about this boy, he is determined, focused, kind, loving, smart, and a great big brother. He loves legos, specifically Star Wars Legos, bionicles, all sports, the Celtics, the Patriots, and the Red Sox are some of his favorite teams. You would think we were from Boston. He is a great first child and I can't imagine any minute of my day without him. I love you Jack Jack!
Saturday, October 15, 2011
5 Years Old....FINALLY!!
There are so many things that I love about this boy, he is determined, focused, kind, loving, smart, and a great big brother. He loves legos, specifically Star Wars Legos, bionicles, all sports, the Celtics, the Patriots, and the Red Sox are some of his favorite teams. You would think we were from Boston. He is a great first child and I can't imagine any minute of my day without him. I love you Jack Jack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jack!
What a great picture! I can't believe he is five years old!!!
Post a Comment