Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving 2011....Roadtrip!!
We left Utah and headed to Pullman Washington to spend the holiday with my brother and his family. It was our first real road trip with the boys and they did great. Minimal fighting, only one spilled drink, and no speeding tickets!
Garrett getting the turkey ready! Garrett & Rachael did a great job cooking the Thanksgiving meal. The only small disagreement between Garrett & I revolved around stuffing but I won't say anymore.;)

We also went on a Christmas cruise on Lake Couer d'Alene. They boys had a great time seeing Santa and writing letters while we were on the boat. It was a lot of fun and very memorable.

Cam enjoying some fun jello on Thanksgiving. Sorry about the out of order pictures.
We went to the WSU girls volleyball game. Well the Dad's took the kids while the Mom's went to see a movie!:) Thanks guys!
Brady and Cam playing on the couch.
Checking out the golf practice area.
Enjoying some ice cream treats.
And one of the other reasons for heading up to Washington was to bring Bitty back to our house. We had a great trip and so much fun with our family. It was a great Thanksgiving weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hill, my brother-in-law and his fam live in Pullman as well. We're going up in April. Any suggestions as to things to do? I think going to a sporting event's a great idea. It's a somewhat area from what I've seen. Does your brother work there or attend school?

Megan Bruschke said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the holidays! Nothing like them!