Rob and I took a quick weekend trip to San Francisco in June and we had a great time. The weather was perfect, a tad cold but sunny and clear and we loved it. We waved goodbye to our kids who stated with Nana & Grandad (thank you) and we were off. We went to a baseball game it was Oakland vs. SF Giants and it was too bad it was played in Oakland but that is ok we met up with Emily & Ryan, who live there now, and had a great day. It was great to hang out with them, we miss them, and it was a fun setting to sit and talk. The picture of Ryan is him sitting in their condo which was fun for Rob and I to see. When we lived in the Bay Area it was just empty lots with not much there, it has changed a lot.
I spent some time with Erika walking around the city and just enjoying the sights and sounds. We then had a great dinner at Erin's place and met up with some of our great friends. I love that we can meet up with friends we haven't seen for a while and just pick up where we left off. I am so mad we didn't take a picture. I really need to step up my game with taking pictures because I always wish I had more.
On our last day Rob and I spent sometime walking around the city and there was a Navy band playing in Union Square so we sat and listened for a bit. Rob wrapped up his conference, the reason we went, and then we were on our way home. We love visiting the place we met, fell in love, and then got engaged. We will be back soon SF!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment