Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of School

 My Jack started school today!!  I know I am behind on my blogging but I couldn't let today go by and not put up some of the pictures from this big day.  Jack was really pretty excited to go in and had the biggest smile on his face as I walked away that he made it easy on me.  Cam was crying in the school and I waited until I got out of the school to shed some tears.  He had a great day and couldn't have been happier when I picked him up.  I can't believe my baby is going to school everyday!!
 Best buds. 




So excited!!:)

2 comments:

Babelicious said...

He's so grown up!! I think it's cute that Cam cried. He's going to miss his buddy.

Anonymous said...

That's such a big deal, isn't it? I like the picture you captured of Jack walking into his classroom. Big boy!