Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fourth of July

 These are the only pictures I have from the Fourth of July.  I am getting very lazy at taking pictures, I really need to step it up.  We had a great BBQ with Rob's family and we even had his cousin and her kids from North Carolina over for a little bit and we didn't even get a group shot.  We ate a great dinner and then played our traditional game of softball.  Jack usually ends up in a crying fit of some sort but that is now becoming part of the tradition. After the softball game we went to watch the fireworks which as always were a lot of fun.  We went to the parade in Centerville the following morning and then headed up to Eden to spend the day.  It was a good day too bad I don't have more pictures to remember it.




No comments: