


Our new friend and neighbor Jessica took some fun pictures of Jack doing what he loves best, playing with the ball, swinging, and just being outside. I think that she did a great job and I hope she doesn't mind that I posted some of her pictures on my blog!:) Jack is such a busy little guy and is always getting into everything! Yesterday he helped me plant some pansies in our yard and he ended up with dirt all in his hair and was using a little shovel to take the dirt from the flower bed and put it on the driveway, despite my pleas to do otherwise.
2 comments:
Hilly, Jack is so handsome and looks so cute in the outside pictures. now that it is warmer lets try to get together. My girls favorite book when they were little was Brown bear, Brown bear what do you see? I love books too!
oooo look at Jack! He is already looking like a model. Such a handsome little boy. :)
Post a Comment