Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Am A Bunny


Reading time with Jack is one of my favorite things to do. We sit in his room on our reading chair with a stack of books to read and just work our way through them. He definitely has favorites and of late it is I Am A Bunny. I just love it that Jack will sit so quietly on my lap and even sometimes lay his head back and just read books with me, I hope we can always do this. What are some of your kids favorite books, or your favorites. I am always looking for suggestions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that, reading together. I'm loaded with books that my kids love. Here are some: any by Margaret Wise Brown, Dinosaur books by Jane Yolen, David books by David Shannon, the Little Critter books by Mercer Meyer, books such as The Napping House and King Bidgood's in the Bathtub by Audrey Wood and Don Wood. These are just a few of the ones we love. And great for Jack's age. Keep reading!