Hillary found a really great bubble wand at WalMart ($1) that makes some HUGE bubbles. We had a great time watching Jack chase down the bubbles only to find them disappear when they hit the grass.
I love the pics. they are great! I love the BUBBLE WANDS! Aren't they awesome!!!! Except when you hear "baba, baba, baba, baba" all day long!!! Then it makes you just want to throw them all away!!!! Jack is so cute! I love all the pics. how fun!
5 comments:
I love the pics. they are great! I love the BUBBLE WANDS! Aren't they awesome!!!! Except when you hear "baba, baba, baba, baba" all day long!!! Then it makes you just want to throw them all away!!!! Jack is so cute! I love all the pics. how fun!
I love the picture of Jack running. He looks so grown up!!!
Oh my word - Jack is so grown up! He is ADORABLE and I miss him and you guys so much!
It looks like you're enjoying that new camera. I'm sure you'll put that to good use with Jack! The pics are fun.
I love the pictures! Isn't fun to have a great camera. Love you guys!
Post a Comment