Friday, June 20, 2008

Musik Garten





Jack and I have taken a Musik Garten class since last September each Wednesday morning and it has been so much fun. It is just a half hour and we sing and play with different props, and Jack really loves it. A couple weeks ago we had a family night where we could invite more people to come and watch. Amy Ashton Leishman is our teacher and she is so great we just love it! We love it so much that we are actually doing a short summer session at my house in Bountiful with Amy. I asked if she would be willing to come to Bountiful if we got enough people and she was up for it and we are so excited.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Is it still on Wednesdays in Bountiful now?

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Lily!