Friday, June 20, 2008

Sammers




Rob took these pictures of Sam Poulton one of Jack's cousins and I thought they were so cute. Sam is so smily and never met a camera he didn't like, although his Dad would say he only likes Nikon's. So John I think that we proved you wrong with that, Sam smiles just as cute for a Cannon as he does a Nikon eh??

6 comments:

Jeni said...

I should look at those pictures anytime I get too serious! So cute!

John said...

Great pictures Rob! I was going to discuss the difference between Nikon and Cannon with him next week--so good timing!

Poulton Family said...

I love them! You guys are so great. Thanks for all your help while John has been gone!

Laurie said...

Hello! Hey I have a question about your house here in Traverse Mountain. Will you please email me. lauriewimmer@yahoo.com
Thanks!!! That Jack is so dang cute.

Laurie said...

Just realized those aren't pictures of Jack. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Hellooo-oooo? Is anyone in there? Are you alive? I'm waiting for a cute blog, Hill! When you get a chance, of course...