
One thing that Rob is very passionate about is his Legos. I can't tell you how many tupperware containers we have that are filled with legos, and no not just loose legos, Rob has stored his legos all put together for many years. He has told me that someday he can't wait to have a "Lego Room" where he can put his legos all out and they won't be disturbed. I also have heard many stories of how upset he would get if anyone would disturb or mess with his legos when he was a little boy-I can only imagine! Fast forward 20 years and the day that Rob has been waiting for finally arrives when he has his own little boy to share his precious legos with. I hope that it was worth the wait!

7 comments:
Hooray for legos!!! That Jack just gets cuter and cuter. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
You did it! Your blog looks super cute! Great job!
I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!
I can't believe how much Jack has grown since we saw you last! He is darling!
Does Rob still hope to be able to display his Legos without them being absolutely demolished and then 'creatively' rebuilt by chubby little hands...? :)
Get ready to have tiny pieces scattered all over your house. Looks like they are a hit. Jack is so cute, I can't believe how big he is. Hope everything goes good with the wedding today!!!
Oh my gosh, Hillary, scary . . . it runs in the family. Mac has a huge star wars legos collection that he is CURRENTLY adding to and olders legos from when he was a kid. I'll have to post some pics. Our blog is melmacfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment