Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!





The day after Zach's wedding a large portion of my family headed down to Newport Beach California for the week. We had a great time and I will post some beach pictures once I get some from my brother-in-law, I can't believe it, but I don't have one beach picture. I think both Rob and I were nervous to take our camera to the beach because a couple years ago we lost a very loved camera to the water and sand. So on Friday we went to Disneyland with some of the group and we even had Jeni there because she was spending the week with Emily who lives in Irvine just a few minutes away from where we were staying. Nikki, and Ellie also came and we all had a great time. It was hot, but it was fun and Jack did pretty good. He fell asleep in my arms for about 30 minutes which he never does so he was really tired. He love the rides that we went on, but he just didn't like waiting in line, but really who does? He also loved going "up and down" on the carousel rides and had a great time getting all wet in one of the little splash pads at California Adventure. Emily and Ryan also joined us towards the end of the day and as always it is great to have them around.

7 comments:

Babelicious said...

I didn't know you went to DISNEYLAND--lucky!! It looks like you've had a fun---busy few weeks!! I love the picture of Jack and Jenny!!

Babelicious said...

Ok Hilly--before you think that Babelicious is some psycho stalking Jack--it's just me. I set my blog up with that name--because Casey calls me that--uneducated and unaware it would post everywhere!!
Love ya--Jodi

Jeni said...

Disneyland was so much fun! Thanks for letting me chill with you guys. I loved it!

Emily said...

Splash pads are awesome! Even if your pants are falling down! :)

Anonymous said...

Someone save poor Jack's trousers!! Too cute. And typical!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

im really glad you had a fun time at disneyland and very envious. cute pictures

Longshanks said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I am jealous. I stumbled on to your blog from Mac and Melissa's. It's getting to be the only way we keep up with family any more.