Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Is Jack choosing sides???

As many of you know Rob graduated from BYU and I graduated from the Univ. of Utah. To be honest the older I get, the less effort I put into caring about the BYU vs. Utah thing. I grew up going to BYU games but really love cheering for the U as well. When BYU and Utah play each other I do cheer for Utah!:) Go Utes! This past week in anticipation of the college football season Rob taught Jack part of the BYU cheer and I have to admit it is pretty cute. I will have to work on teaching Jack a Utah cheer especially after that great win over Michigan in the Big House!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuu-uute!

Jeni said...

I can watch that video 800 times and still think it is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hilly, that is so dang cute!!I want to see jack soon he is so precious!!

Cormorant said...

So cute! Ava's going to have to bleed purple as well (I already do). Jeff and I both did undergrad at the Y and I did my masters at the U. I honestly don't feel a strong affinity toward either one, really. Which is a HUGE disappointment to my super competitive brothers. Oh well.

The Clegg Family said...

My poor nephew. I am so sorry that they are indoctrinating you with that cheer. You sure look cute doing it, however to loose another family member to that side might just be too much for your uncle!! Be strong in your values Hillary now is not a time to be weak!! HA HA!! Go Utes!

Anonymous said...

Jack, your Uncle Mac is appalled.