Monday, September 15, 2008

The Biggest Goose Egg EVER


Yesterday Jack tripped and fell and smacked his head on the corner of the door frame. It was the worst fall he has taken to date. I was holding him as he was crying because I knew this was going to be a bad one and then I leaned him back and there it was....the biggest goose egg EVER! I was quite worried, and Rob was starting the car to take him to the emergency room. This picture is terrible but it still does not do justice to the trauma that Jack's head went through. And just for the record, I made sure Jack was ok before I was taking his picture. He is doing much better today and there is no more goose egg, just a major bruise.

4 comments:

melanie said...

OHHHHH so sad! It makes me half laugh and half cry when Ronan bonks his head because of how helpless I feel. Jack wins...that really is a HUGE goose egg!

Anonymous said...

OOOOUUUUCH!

Jeni said...

ew. ouch. pain. ew.

Anonymous said...

That is the biggest goose egg ever