
We had a fun week full of Halloween themed events. We started off the week at Gardner Village. It was fun, but I don't think the kids were into it until the very end when Grandma Annie bought them a sucker. Note to self, buy the suckers at the beginning of the outing. I forget how many great shops that Gardner Village has, it made me excited to head out there someday with out Jack in tow.

The next night we had our neighborhood Trunk or Treat. It was a lot of fun and our friend Matt Harrison who organized it all, thanks Matt, made some delicious homemade donuts. I don't think that I have ever eaten homemade donuts but they were delicious. As you can see in the picture above Jack is trying to get away from me. He didn't like my hat with the spiders on them, he kept telling me to "take it off Mommy, take it off!"

Our Thursday evening was filled up with Pumpkin Carving with John, Ally, & Sam. Jack and Sam were not into putting there hands in the pumpkins, but they liked to watch, and had a fun time.

Since Rob was probably about 10 years old he has ALWAYS carved the same pumpkin face, and that is it. Terrifying isn't it!:) It is the perfect pumpkin as Rob likes to call it. Jack wasn't so sure about it, but he decided to make a scary face along with Daddy.

And finally the grand finale, the night to go Trick or Treating!! Jack only made it to a few doors, mostly because I know if he gets the candy that I will end up eating too much of it. He had fun, and was starting to actually say trick or treat at the doors. As you can see in the picture one of the doors that Jack did make it to was Granddad and Nanna's door. Happy Halloween!!
5 comments:
How fun! We totally missed out on the pumpkin carving this year--I'm bummed about that. Jack looks so cute and it looks like you all had fun.
Missed seeing you guys on Halloween but heard all about it from Mom and Dad! Jack looks great! And so fun of you to dress up too!
He looks so cute. Sounds like a fun week
Jack looked so cute in is costume! I am so glad the decided to wear it!!
Don't worry I read this blog last week but I forgot to comment! And anything I say now sounds silly so I will just leave it at that!
Post a Comment