Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch '08

Jack and I went out to the pumpkin patch with 2 of my good friends Rachael and Jodi and their kids. It was a lot of fun, but super cold and windy. We walked around, picked pumpkins, ran through a hay maze, and just had a great time. A cute quick story for my brother. My brother Garrett's wife is named Rachael, and so when Jack and I were at the pumpkin patch and my friend Rachael arrived I said hey there is Rachael, and then a minute or so later Jack said to me, "Mommy, where is Garrett?" So even though we don't get to see Garrett & Rachael that often Jack still know who you are.
Jack and Luke running around in the hay maze.
Jack checking out all of the pumpkins.
An action shot, these pumpkins are heavy! We picked up a lot of pumpkins and dropped a lot of pumpkins.
Standing on top of the pumpkin. He is smiling now if I can just get him to look at the camera!
This adorable little girl is Lily and she is the oldest daughter of my good friend Rachael. She is so cute and just full of personality.
Jack and Luke, who is Jodi's boy, had fun running around. They both had on the same Halloween shirt such cuties.

4 comments:

Cormorant said...

Looks like fun! And I have to tell you that I love the pumpkin decorating idea you posted with the ribbon. I've already purchased a bunch of ribbon that I want to use. Thanks for the tip! And your house is looking great!

Rachael said...

So cute Hilly! Thanks for such a great idea & fun (if a little cold) afternoon!!!

Jeni said...

Looks like a blast! I love the one with Jack on the pumpkin! That shirt looks really great on you Hillary!? Is it new?

Megan Bruschke said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time - going to the pumpkin patch is such a Fall must for me! Jack looks absolutely adorable, by the way!