
We had a fun night putting together a gingerbread house. Jack loved it as you can tell from these pictures. The pictures are in reverse order, you would think that I would learn how to blog better by now but oh well. Jeni came up and it was fun to have her around.

Here is Jack Jack with his handy work. He just loved putting all the candy on the roof. He also loved to take the candy off and eat it!


This was a fun thing to do, even with a 2 year old. Thanks Grandma Annie for the Gingerbread House kit.
4 comments:
Pretty cute! Jack looks like had had a marvelous time!
Really cute - looks super fun. Can't wait for you guys to be in your new place - I already picture you there. :)
LOVE these pictures of Jack. They made me laugh out loud!
What fun! The house looks great! At least that one didn't fall apart! Sorry about that!! But, I guess what can you expect with grahm crackers and frosting!! Hahaha!!
Post a Comment