Monday, December 22, 2008
My Jack
I just have to write a little bit about how much I love my little Jack Jack. Rob and I often point out the fact that Jack is the oldest child of 2 oldest children and with that probably comes a too much of a I'm in charge attitude. One of the nice things that happens is that he is very conscientious of others, not all the time, but he often notices if someone is not there, or he likes to take his younger cousins by the hand and lead them around and take care of them. Tonight Rob was getting out of the car to go into the house and he said, "Daddy be careful, it is icy out there". I mean seriously the kid is 2! Anyway thanks for indulging me in a little I love Jack time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you for delivering delicious chocolates this evening! You'll need to share your secrets with me. Miles and I miss our Tuesday mornings with you...
I could use the voice of reason from Jack in my daily life. I miss you guys and Merry Christmas!
I agree, Jack is so incredibly sweet! I love it when he wants to share with me or wants me to take my turn. I couldn't believe how cute it was when he did "airplane" for me so that I would eat some of his yogurt. So, so fun!
Post a Comment