Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Sophie

My niece Sophie turns 2 on Friday and I just had to post these pictures. I mean seriously who wouldn't love this girl!! She lives in Seattle with her family but when she was here over the holidays we decided to celebrate her birthday with the family. Her Dad, my brother Garrett, always makes these incredible character cakes for his girls and this birthday was no exception. Curious George was the cake for Sophie and she dug right in as well as the rest of the kids. We love you Sophie and happy 2nd birthday!!
The Curious George cake.
I think they loved the cake.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

The real question left to me is what did the people not sitting on the table eat? :)

Montana Brandts said...

How cute! I love when kids eat cake! It is so fun to watch them just dig right into it!! Looks like you guys have been having some fun!! Jazz games and all!! Fun!!

Babelicious said...

I am seriously impressed. Can you ask Garret if he can whip up a Fancy Nancy cake for me for Livie's b-day? Sophie is a doll!!