Sunday, January 4, 2009

Santa Claus Came To Town


Santa Claus came to our house on Christmas Eve and brought a few things for Jack. He brought this adorable rocking horse that will whinny and shake its head and tail when you push the buttons on its ears. Currently Jack enjoying standing in front of it and just pushing the buttons on the ears instead of riding on it, bu I can't really blame him because he has fallen off the horse a few times already. Oh well!


Christmas would not be complete without a new ball, and this year it was a new basketball!

Another of Jack's favorites were he Cheetos that were in his stocking, you got love Santa for that one!:)


Jack also gave Rob his first pair of Crocs!:) If you know Jack you know how much he LOVES his Crocs. I can not get him to wear anything else to church, and believe me I have tried. I can barely get him to not wear his Crocs outside in the snow.
We had a fun Christmas morning and look forward to making many more memories with our little family.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Cheetos??? :) Wow Santa is more practical than I thought he was! Maybe next year I should ask for food storage...oh wait I got that from Santa this year too. :) I am glad Santa understands Cheetos as well as 50 year wheat. :)