
My parents have been called to serve as Mission Presidents for the Church and for the past couple of months we have all been waiting to hear where they will be serving. I know how anxious I have been to find out so I can't even image how anxious my parents have been. Their call came on the same day that Will was born, it was a busy day. That night those who were in town met up at Ally's hospital room, she was such a sport, and my parents opened the letter to see where they were going to be spending the next 3 years. And the letter said.....SPAIN BILBAO MISSION!! They are over the moon excited, and I am over the moon excited to go visit them in Spain! They will be leaving on June 29th and it will come fast.

Here they are with baby Will (about 3 hours old), and the mission call - what a day!
3 comments:
YAY!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for your mom & dad (and you too!!!)
Wow! That's so great. Congrats to them. My SIL went to Spain, Bilbao (the one who married Steve). I'm sure she'll be happy to know the mission will be in such good hands! :)
Congratulations to your parents. That will be neat to visit.
Post a Comment