Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Day With Thomas

Last week Jack and I went up to spend a day with Thomas the Tank Engine. We had a fun day with our friends Jodi & Luke riding on Thomas, playing at the different booths that they have set up. Here is a picture of Thomas coming in from one of his rides.
Jack and Luke riding on the train. It was incredibly slow but they boys thought it was a lot of fun so it was all worth it!
The boys in front of another of the many trains around the area.
Here is Jack playing with some of the toy trains that they had set up for the kids. He really didn't want to leave this area.
They also had a lot of bubbles for the kids to play with and once again Jack had a hard time leaving this part as well. We had a great day and ended up by having lunch in Heber City at the Dairy Keen, which for those of you have not been there is a train themed locally owned fast food restaurant. I have only been there a couple of times but I think that my favorite thing about this place is the fact that they have 2 ice machines one with cubes and one with crushed. For those of you who share my love of crushed ice you will appreciate that!:)

4 comments:

Jeni said...

I want to go on that train! It looks like SO much fun! For reals though! :)

Heather said...

We did this same Thomas experience in Minnesota which turned out to be the most expensive waste of money. It was one sad day for us and our wallet. Hopefully Utah had a better way of doing things to make it worth every penny!

Babelicious said...

The boys had so much fun didn't they? I have some cute pictures of you and Jack with Thomas that I'll email over to you.

Emily said...

Another train lover in the family!