Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh My!

So really the only shocking thing about this picture is that it is only 9 in the morning and my son is eating an ice cream bar. Some days I try and some days I just don't have it in me.

5 comments:

melanie said...

I love this so much. I remember the post about diet coke and chocolate chips. I'm a BIG believer in early exposure to sweets. I think it reduces the urge to horde it later on. Then again, I never quite grew out of the sweets phase. :) Jack and I should go to the sweet factory together someday and literally be kids in a candy store.

I love you Hillary. You seem like SUCH a fun Mom. Someday we will live closer; I need to move. We HAVE to. Family first!

Megan Bruschke said...

Oh, I can so relate! Talmage was walking around the house with a bag of pretzels and chips at 8:30 this morning! Sigh!

Jeni said...

This morning I had potato chips for breakfast! Don't feel bad! :)

Emily said...

If I could get a icecream bar at 9 am at work I definitely would - Jack has it all figured out! :)

Anonymous said...

We're all there with you. Congrats on getting in your house. I'm excited to see it.