
This post is for my Dad! When I was growing up something that we did on a regular basis was have to clean out the garage. A few years ago we gave my Dad a power washer for some occasion (a great gift if you are looking for one for your Dad) and his life has never been the same since. He calls it "the missing link" he loves it that much. I think he seriously considered sending it to Spain so he could spray stuff off over there. We are glad he didn't because it is very handy and we put it to good use this past weekend. We cleaned out our garage and I have to say, I love having a clean garage, well clean is a relative term, but it is better organized and the floor isn't completely covered in dirt.

Rob and Jack working the machine!:) It is pretty powerful and it was so funny Jack wanted to of course do it by himself, and it is too strong for him so he was holding it and it was completely turning him around. He didn't think it was that funny but Rob and I did!

The missing link in action!
Love you Dad.
2 comments:
I think that's the missing link in my life too--hint hint :)
This is the missing link. You made dad homesick again. He loves it.
Love, mom and dad
Post a Comment