Don't judge me, but I have had a couple of obsessions this past summer. The most recent and one that I am not finished watching is Prison Break. Rob and I have finished season 1 & 2 and will keep watching. This series is a little rough, but very exciting to watch.
Friday Night Lights is also tons of fun to watch. This is just one that I have watched, and totally loved! They are still making these so I have something else to look forward to with this one.If anyone is likes me and loves to watch TV series on DVD, these are 2 good ones to get into, and thanks to Netflix it is very easy!!:)
4 comments:
Does it make you think of me each time they say Scoffield? Because I think of me. :) Actually, it makes it so more people have actually heard of my last name now. I think Michael Scoffield is pretty cute in that show.
Tommy and I got totally hooked on the Lost series. We love it and now someone has recommend 30 rock. We may check it out. But I have to agree with you, I love "finding" a series when it is on DVD then you can watch it at your leisure. And if by some chance, which I would never do, ;) you can watch the entire series in one night.:)
You know how much I love Friday Night Lights. :) Wonderful show. Thanks for getting me addicted. :)
Totally obsessed with FNL - thanks to you and Jen! Love, love it! Now I think I will try Prison Break... thanks for the recommendation.
Post a Comment