I really can't believe my little Jack Jack is already 3. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was a totally worried and confused first time Mom bringing my little buddy home from the hospital. I was driving with Rob the other day and I was thinking about that drive home from the hospital with Jack and I don't think I will ever forget the range of emotions that I felt driving home with him for the first time. It has turned out that being Jack's Mom is the greatest job and I am so happy to have this one! Well most of the time;)
2 comments:
He is just a plain cute little boy! Do you know what you're having this time around? Something you will remember forever is the look on his face when he sees his new baby brother/sister for the first time, gets to hold and rock him/her. It is incredible and unforgettable! You must be excited.
Hi Jack, you are so cute, you look just like your mommy. We love you, Grandma Annie and Grandpa
Post a Comment