Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Sunbeam!

My baby is a Sunbeam! I know that all of you mom's out there of more than one child have probably felt the same way I did when you brought that new one home from the hospital, you think that your first child is so BIG! Well this past week my Jack started his new class at church and he is a Sunbeam! I was at home with Cameron so Rob took him to his class and when Rob went to leave Jack gave him a kiss and said "goodbye Daddy". Rob said that he left and started to cry a few tears because Jack is getting so big.



4 comments:

melanie said...

Awwwww! Last Sunday they just called me to be a Sunbeam teacher. (no clue what to do other than snacks and crayons) Now I will pretend that Jack is in my class. Oh he is so big and cute! How can I squeeze him from all the way in Seattle?

Andrea said...

I understand Jack & Miles are in separate classes? Definitely strange that they are now Nursery graduates... Miles was disappointed that there were no toys to play with! Its hard to grow up.

Jacquelyn & Brian Watson said...

We love having him in our class! He is such a sweetheart and so excited to get to know him!

Jeni said...

Are you sure he is only three? :) I love his new tie. Love the new look of the blog. :)