
Life with Cameron is great and we are so happy that he is part of our family. We are adjusting to being a family of 4 quite well. As you can tell from the pictures Cam is a good eater and has some nice chubby cheeks to prove it. He is 6 weeks old tomorrow and in a lot a ways I feel like he has been with our family much longer than that.

Don't you just love that look?

Jack is doing great with Cam. We have had our hard moments, but they are getting fewer and farther between. Jack really is a great helper and told me yesterday, "Mom, I love my little brother so much."
Life doesn't get much sweeter!
p.s. Don't you like the beard Rob is sporting??
p.s.s. Hi Carlos come see us soon we miss you.
6 comments:
Cameron is such a cutie! I LOVE all his hair! What cute boys you have! I'm glad you are all adjusting... it's a tough stage, and it's so great when it's over!!Seriously have some cute kiddos!
He is a beautiful little thing. And Jack looks like such a proud big brother. Isn't it neat to watch him become a brother for the first time?
Ooo. My heart melts when I see his little face! If I hadn't just had a baby, I'd want one after looking at him. I love his "smile" picture on the previous post. And Rob's beard looks good--but, as you can see from Jeff lately, I'm partial to a little facial hair.
I just LOVE those two boys!! And Rob's not so bad either....
You guys are adorable/funny/awesome. Btw, that previous post is totally a picture of Cameron smiling =) I miss the Rob and Hilly posse!
3 good looking boys!!!
Post a Comment