You know how when you are a kid you were so excited to show your Mom something that you made or accomplished. I felt like that this past week when I made this....

With the help and encouragement of my dear friend Andrea we spent a couple of hours and put it together. My Mom gave me a very nice sewing machine a few years ago and it has only been used a handful of times and usually not my me, maybe this is the beginning of a new skill for me. So back to the title of my post....look what I made Mom!
ps It is a car seat cover if you can't tell.
7 comments:
You've got some mad sewing skills, Hillary! Let's decide on project #2...
Super cute! By the say, love your blog background!
AWESOME JOB!!! I haven't ever tried one of those...and i probably won't either. i'll just have you make me one! love you!
That looks great, Hillary! I love the buttons.
Great job! Oh how I wish we lived next door and could do projects together. Granted I don't do any yet, but you're inspiring me even more to do it.
You won't have to buy a baby gift ever again, you can just make it!
Mom says "Way to go Hilly"
Post a Comment