So cute! Love that kid!
you guys NEED to come and visit us for sure! we want to go see the whales this spring and would LOVE for you to join us!!!love you all so much!
:) The real question... how much encouragement did he need to do that? :)
Ha ha! What a stud. And Cameron is so cute and chubby. I love rolly babies!
I love Jack's form. He is my gold medal pick. Yea for the rolls on Cam. Love you all,Grandma Annie
I had to catch up on your posts! What a cute, chubby little guy--just like he should be. Big brothers know they are THAT much bigger and love to help. Good job on the car seat cover. Feels good to make something yourself!
That is so Jack! It cracks me up. He's definately worth gold.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute! Love that kid!
you guys NEED to come and visit us for sure! we want to go see the whales this spring and would LOVE for you to join us!!!
love you all so much!
:) The real question... how much encouragement did he need to do that? :)
Ha ha! What a stud. And Cameron is so cute and chubby. I love rolly babies!
I love Jack's form. He is my gold medal pick. Yea for the rolls on Cam.
Love you all,
Grandma Annie
I had to catch up on your posts! What a cute, chubby little guy--just like he should be. Big brothers know they are THAT much bigger and love to help. Good job on the car seat cover. Feels good to make something yourself!
That is so Jack! It cracks me up. He's definately worth gold.
Post a Comment