Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cam's Quilt

Cam's quilt arrived yesterday all the way from Spain!! My Mom has made each of her grandkids, (and her own kids) a quilt. Each are unique and different and are hand quilted by Grandma Annie. Cameron's came yesterday and we love it! It has fun old looking moda fabrics and is a treasure for Cameron. I really love the cute edge as well.
Jack and Cameron with the quilt.
Cam laying on his quilt, I think he likes it!:)

10 comments:

Megan Bruschke said...

WOW, it is BEAUTIFUL! What a treasure that will be to have forever!

I have to tell you, Hillary, that my mom was going on and on the other day about your mother's letters - she loves them and is so inspired by them!

Lots of love

Andrea said...

Amazing. Quilting grandmas are the best!

Perhaps we have our next sewing project idea? ... or not.

:)

Emily said...

Wow, that quilt is AMAZING!

Emily said...

And, of course the boys are adorable!!!

Rachael said...

GORGEOUS!!! I've always wanted your mom to teach me how to quilt! She has done some amazing quilts, but I have to say this one is one of my favorites!

Sharece said...

Wow! That is so great! It's a beautiful quilt!
My grandma made all of us quilts as well, and it's always been one of my favorites. :) Hope he treasures it as well.

Babelicious said...

Grandma Annie did good on this one! It's beautiful.

Jeni said...

That is an amazing quilt! I am uber jealous! Love the boys too. :)

Cormorant said...

It is beautiful! I love the edge too.

And Cam looks so cute in his peace shirt laying on it! :)

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

Hi Cameron,

That quilt never looked better. So happy you love it too. It was sooooo fun to make.
Love you so!