My backyard this morning. I am okay with rain, but enough with the snow already! Maybe we will change our memorial day plans to go snow skiing!! Snowbird is still open.
LOL!!!! We are literally MELTING here! I walked from the car into Old Navy today, not even 10 feet and my makeup was falling off my face! Build one last snowman and put a bathing suit on him.
4 comments:
lol... I couldn't agree more! Seriously needs to STOP snowing!! I am going to be double mad if my newly planted gardens FREEZE!!
LOL!!!! We are literally MELTING here! I walked from the car into Old Navy today, not even 10 feet and my makeup was falling off my face! Build one last snowman and put a bathing suit on him.
What in the world!!! That is crazy!!!
Amen!!! Woke up mad, sad and ANGRY! It's May!!! :) Loved the title!
Post a Comment