Monday, September 27, 2010

Bountiful Peak

Yesterday was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon and so we decided to take a drive. We made our way up to Bountiful Peak, way up behind the "B". The fall leaves became more spectacular the higher up we went.
My cute Cameron is now 9 months old and just such a great little guy.

Jack wasn't into taking pictures with us but he was into picking up the dirt and making dirt piles. Making dirt piles in dirt...so fun!
A great Sunday afternoon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

SO pretty! I wish I got to experience color changes in the fall!

Cormorant said...

So fun. I love the changing leaves this time of year. You found some good ones already.

We went on a drive up around Centerville canyon on Sunday as well and I guess the Tripletts went up Farmington canyon that day too. We were all in the mood for a good drive.

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

I love this picture. You all look so great.