Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Clegg Family Fun

Look Mom this is my pistol and this is my rifle. What??? One of Jack's favorite things is stick guns but I think I better do something about this one.
Playing by the river with his visiting cousins Grace & Sophie from Washington. We had so much fun with them this past weekend and can't wait until we can see them again.
Garrett & Rach also brought along Bitty and Jack loved it he wanted to walk Bitty everywhere.
Rob and Cam enjoying the nice cooler weather.
The next day we went on a great hike up to Pass Lake in the Uintah's and it was beautiful. My brother-in-law brought his climbing gear and so the kids were able to try and those adults who wanted to were also able to climb.

Jack tried climbing, he just went a little way but had a great time.

4 comments:

melanie said...

Jack did so well with Bitty it seems. Would you like our dog by chance? Free shipping. :) I love that Jack rock climbed. That is so rad!

Emily said...

You guys all look great! Seriously, could the kids be any cuter?!

Poulton Family said...

Love all the posts! I had to catch up a little bit. Missed you guys in Utah :(. I LOVE the soccer pictures! He looks like a star already! I can't believe Jack and Sam are preschoolers! Soon they will be in school all day (then the tears will really come!) Love you!

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

I loved all these pictures. What a good looking family, who are their Parents???
Miss all of you.