
The "pupcake" tree blue frosting on cupcakes what could be better

We had a great birthday party for Jack, with a Lego Star Wars theme. Jack was the one who set the table up and was in charge of who sat where, he loved doing that.

Jack invited some of his best buddies over for a fun night of food, games, and movies.

The boys and Annie Kate eating some dinner.

Pupcakes with blue frosting were fun for everyone to eat.

Presents are always fun and Jack's friends were so nice and generous.

Just a view of the plate settings. Like I said earlier Jack was in charge of how the table should look and I think he did a great job!
3 comments:
Pretty cute! How is he 5 already? Time is flying!
I love that he enjoys setting the table and making things fun for parties...so cute!
What a great party and thanks for the cabin pictures. Haven't seen anything of Sarah Jane and she is growing. they are all adorable. Happy Birthday again to Jack. He is great.
I love the blue frosting! Yum!!!
Post a Comment