Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Balls, Balls, Balls




Saying that Jack loves to play with balls is almost an understatement-this kid lives to play with balls. Last week we got him a little tikes basketball hoop and he is in love. He dunks it and also takes jump shots. He has this sweet new way of shooting where he kisses the ball before he shoots it. I bet he could teach Shaq a thing or two about free throws!:)

4 comments:

Sandgren Family said...

Looks like Tyler & Jack have something in common. Tyler's passion for balls is still as strong as ever.
Welcome to the blogging world. I'm excited to see how you are all doing. We miss you in the neighborhood. Stop and say hello the next time your around!
Katrina

Jeni said...

I love these pictures! Keep it coming!!!!!

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

He is too cute. Love it love it, go Jack, love grandma annie

Poulton Family said...

We love your blog!!! We will hopefully join you soon!o