A few of the things that I associate March with are spring, daffodials, my Mom's birthday on the 24th happy b-day Mom, and of course the NCAA March Madness! My family has a tradition of placing a friendly wager on the tournament, well actually my Dad just puts cash up for the person who makes the most correct picks. My brother Garrett usually tries the hardest but never finishes well, my sister Ally picks her teams based on which ever team has the best, and somehow my Dad always manages to predict the big upsets. I think that this year I am going to have Jack help me make my picks - I will let you know how we do!:) Jack actually is very interested in watching basketball as you can see from the picture. Good luck on your brackets!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Let The Madness Begin
A few of the things that I associate March with are spring, daffodials, my Mom's birthday on the 24th happy b-day Mom, and of course the NCAA March Madness! My family has a tradition of placing a friendly wager on the tournament, well actually my Dad just puts cash up for the person who makes the most correct picks. My brother Garrett usually tries the hardest but never finishes well, my sister Ally picks her teams based on which ever team has the best, and somehow my Dad always manages to predict the big upsets. I think that this year I am going to have Jack help me make my picks - I will let you know how we do!:) Jack actually is very interested in watching basketball as you can see from the picture. Good luck on your brackets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, don't teach my Jack Jack to gamble on the March madness!! Love you Jack, Grandma Annie
Post a Comment