My young son still has a couple of vices that we are dealing with one is the binky, or "bitty" as he calls it and the other is that he still takes a bottle 2 times a day when he is going down for his nap and then when he goes to sleep. We have begun to limit the binky time and try only to give it to him when he is going to bed and so far I think we are doing pretty good with that. He asks for it less and less and gives it up easier each time. I have to admit that I have not tried to take the bottle away yet, I figure one thing at a time, but as you can see from these pictures Jack really loves his bottle. I would love to say that he is running towards me with his arms open smiling so big because he is so excited to see me, but actually it is his bottle that he is this excited to see. Avent bottles full of milk heres to you!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Jack's True Love
My young son still has a couple of vices that we are dealing with one is the binky, or "bitty" as he calls it and the other is that he still takes a bottle 2 times a day when he is going down for his nap and then when he goes to sleep. We have begun to limit the binky time and try only to give it to him when he is going to bed and so far I think we are doing pretty good with that. He asks for it less and less and gives it up easier each time. I have to admit that I have not tried to take the bottle away yet, I figure one thing at a time, but as you can see from these pictures Jack really loves his bottle. I would love to say that he is running towards me with his arms open smiling so big because he is so excited to see me, but actually it is his bottle that he is this excited to see. Avent bottles full of milk heres to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!!!! Seriously Hilarious!!!! I can't stop laughing!!
That is so cute - the pictures are priceless! Grayden hung on to a warm sippy cup of milk until he was well past 2 - it was a tragedy the day he had to give it up. I told him that he was a big boy and big boys don't need warm milk anymore. He then told me that he wasn't a big boy. I then asked him if he was a baby, and he said, "No, Mom. I'm not a big boy or a baby, I'm just a boy!" It was pretty sad and cute at the same time!
Post a Comment